Tuesday, March 11, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL//TOP PICKS FOR MAR. 12TH

CHIKEZE
He really had stage presence tonight. He picked an entertaining song and truly owned the stage!


DAVID ARCHULETA
So he messed up a couple of words...I thought his performance was great! He sounded and moved good, and who really cares if he didn't impress the judges.


MICHAEL JOHNS
One of my main favorites so far in this competition and he truly shined again tonight. I really like the song "Across the Universe" too.

Honorable mention: Dave Cook. He didn't make the top list because of his continual rocker appearance and voice. I'd love to see him show a more diverse range.

Going home: I've got good suspicions that Kristy Lee Cook is headed home tomorrow. Her performance and voice was terrible tonight. Bad song choice (and why remix it?) and bad performance = home. Ramielle may also be in danger.

0 comments: