Wednesday, March 5, 2008

AMERICAN IDOL//TOP GIRLS FOR MAR. 5TH

I have to agree with Simon, the girls definitely didn't do nearly as well as the guys. But Amanda Overmyer just didn't do it for me. She's lacks the "it" factor that it takes to be an American Idol. Her voice always sounds the same, even if she can perform well.

Every single week I'm stunned by how good Carly is. She's already a professional in my eyes, and I'd be utterly surprised if she didn't make it to the top 12.

Kady sang well, but hopefully her personality does start shining soon. With 2/3 of the judges approval, I think she pulled off enough to make it to the next round.

Great girl, one of my favorites. Her awesome performance and good song choice really did it for her this week.

On a side note: what was up with Paula tonight? Back on the sauce?

0 comments: