Thursday, February 7, 2008

Robert Buckley

The 26 year-old actor is the new man-candy (Kirby Atwood) in the new show Lipstick Jungle. Heck, I wouldn't mind looking like him when I'm 26. He meets (and greets) with co-star Kim Raver for some very sensual scenes.

Birthday: 5/2/1981
Birth Place: West Covina, California
Height: 6'2"


A native of Southern California, Buckley earned an Economics degree from the University of California at San Diego. He spent a year and a half working as an economic consultant, then moved to LA to pursue an entertainment career. He loves to watch football.



He played two roles on MyNetworkTV's prime time dramas: photographer Michael Bauer on Fashion House and Matthew Wakefield on American Heiress. Buckley has also appeared in several independent films, including When a Killer Calls, Teenage Drama, Petrified and Robot Battle. (information courtesy of: Wikipedia)





4 comments:

Biddie said...

Not bad eye candy. I don't think that I will be tuning in to Lipstick Jungle, even though I did love Kim Raver on Third Watch. (and where has Linday Price been since 90210?)

Anonymous said...

I was able to meet him at the G-Star fashion show and he is so nice. He really cared and wanted to talk to me (he had to i was a "Wrangler" for talent). not to mention that his eyes are to intruiging and he is just gorgeous. on his facebook site it says that
" My mom says I'm a great catch, I think that pretty much sums it up." and it is so true.

A.G. said...

Haha that's pretty funny, cool that you got to meet him - did he look different than you thought he would in person?

Anonymous said...

first time i saw him in Fashion house and was stunned ...he was perfact...Especially those ABS..gorgeous...can sum 1 load his pictures from Fashion house...where he has lots of Shirtless and steamy romantic sences with hot ladies???????